Morning y'all, time for the second guest post of operation 'Sunning Myself in Skiathos' ;) This morning is is the lovely Zoe from The Beauty Shelf! I absolutely LOVE Zoe's blog and I really think, if you haven't had a peek already, to go do so! Onto Zoe! :)
---------- ♥ ----------
Hi I'm Zoe and I run a little blog called The Beauty Shelf. Today I'm going to be sharing some of the beauty items on my autumn wishlist.
* Bourjois Eyeshadow Trio - These are from the upcoming Wild Paris Collection and a great drugstore alternative to the Dior Golden Jungle Collection. The Bourjois collection is inspired by nature and will feature a trio in Brun Wood (browns) and Vert Jungle (greens). I really like Bourjois so I'm really excited to buy these!
* MAC Pro Lip Palette - There are five new lip palettes that will be available in MAC Pro stores and online. The one I'm most lusting after is the pink one featuring pretty please (pale pink pearl), please me (rosy tinted pink), creme de la femme (pink laced with gold), lovelorn (blue pink), show orchid (hot pink) and violetta (violet purple). These palettes are permanent which is fab news. I think they would make a really good present for beauty lovers and are ideal for travelling!
* Clarins 3 Dot Eyeliner - This is a great tool for someone like me who struggles to apply eyeliner neatly. The 3 dots allow you to get closer to the lash line and create a fuller line. Bourjois and Too Faced are also releasing these type of liners so something for all budgets.
* Bobbi Brown Uber Basics Collection - I love the look of all this collection which is inspired by Bobbi's Book 'Pretty Powerful Beauty Stories'. The collection is split into four colour stories featuring eye shadow, blush, lipstick and gloss with the aim of allowing women of all skin tones to transform their makeup look from day to night. I cant wait to see the products in full as I'm a huge fan of Bobbi.
* Chanel Coco Noir Perfume - Coco Noir contains notes of grapefruit, rose, jasmine, tonka bean, sandalwood and vanilla. Two of my favourite fragrances are coco mademoiselle and allure sensuelle so I'm hoping coco noir will be just as lovely.
Thank you so much to Anastasia for letting me guest post today!
I would love to know what items are on your beauty wishlist?
---------- ♥ ----------
In all seriousness, how good does that MAC Pro lip palette look? Definitely on my wishlish now! Thank you so much Zoe for a great post! :)