1. Pink Polka Dot Trousers: New Look £22.99 // 2. Tie Front Check Shirt: Topshop £29 // 3. Black Peep Toe Wedges: River Island £40 // 4. Red Ruched Sleeve Blazer: New Look £24.99 // Arrow Head Ring: Topshop £7.50 // 6. Cat Face Bag: Matalan £8
1. I love these trousers, they are so chic and I think they could definitely be dressed up or down. I don't have anything like this in my wardrobe and for £22.99 I think they are a bargain compared to some other printed trousers I have seen on the high street!
2. Shirts, I love shirts. Always have, always will. I just think it's the one item of clothing I think I will always want in my wardrobe. I love the colour of this shirt, very bright and in your face especially with the tie front! I'd love to wear this a pair of Disco Pants (WHY OH WHY AREN'T THEY MINE?!) a spike necklace and the peep toe wedges next to it :)
3. Now onto the wedges, aren't these beautiful?! I love that they're not too high so I could wear them in the day as well as at night! And the stud detail is just to die for. Loveeeee.
4. You can never have enough blazers! I say this because I only have one but I love it more than life itself. This one however is a gorgeous colour and could give any outfit a pop of colour and a bit of sophistication :)
5. I am really drawn to this ring. I seem to lean towards quite edgy jewellery that could make a head turn and I think this ring does exactly that.
6. Who doesn't love a kitty?! I seriously love anything with a cat on right now and I cannot get this bag out of my head. I'm definitely going to drag my other half to Matalan and hope to craziness this is in stock, I just love it too much!
What do you think of my choices? Anything you can't live without this week?