Hello my dears, hope you're having a good evening as I am! Wimbledon and Pokemon Monopoly, oh heck yes!
Before all the fun starts I thought I'd give you lovely people my wishlist this week. I genuinely missed doing this last week and I'm glad I'm back to do one.
So here we go!
1. VECTRA4 Canvas Studded Slippers: Topshop £28 // 2. Black High Waist Crochet Short: Miss Selfridge £35 // 3. Floral Lace Flippy Tunic: Topshop £32 // 4. Stand Up Bunny Ring: Topshop £6.50 // 5. Navy Swan Peplum Top: Dorothy Perkins £22 // Black Wedge Brogues: New Look £19.99
1. So, who is else is absolutely adoring these shoes? I know I'm rather late but I've been trying to put off my love for them but I just can't do it anymore, they are beautiful.
2. I've been seeing shorts like this everywhere and apart from a Topshop Aztec pair, these are the others I am in love with. I love the floral crochet design and the darkness of the denim.
3. I saw this dress in Topshop yesterday and it's much lovelier in real life. Very very girly and perfect for the summer. I enjoy the lace panels very much.
4. Anything bunny related I actually need in my life, it's getting slightly out of hand now but I can't help myself. It's just so pretty!
5. I actually really love the new trend of peplum tops, I think they are so flattering on all body shapes and this one is just so different and fun. Much more me than just a plain top!
6. I've been meaning to re buy a pair of brogues and the small wedges from New Look are everywhere recently and when I saw these I thought they were the best of both worlds! I'm not the tallest of women (5') so I think I need to be wearing a wedge most days and I think these would be perfect.
What do you think of my choices? Anything you can't live without this week?