Hello my dears! Hope you've had a really good weekend. I've been working all weekend so it really doesn't feel like a Sunday at all to me. Oh well, monies monies monies :)
So, I thought I'd let you all know that I'll be away from blogging for a few days. I'm off to Northumberland for 5 days and there isn't any wifi where I'm staying (stone ages?!) so I won't be able to blog! (sob sob...) BUT I did want to tell you guys what I plan to do when I get back because my blogging list is getting slightly ridiculous.
- Review of my MUA palette 'Starry Night'
- A 'What's in my handbag?' post
- A 'What's in my make-up bag?' post
- Something a little different about a hobby which I can't wait to get involved with! It's not beauty or fashion related though but it's nice to have a different post now and again :)
- My favourite books (which might be too long!)
- My nail polish collection
- Day and night facial routine
- My every day make-up routine
I am REALLY excited to get some of these blogs written up and I hope to have a book review on the way with being away as well and a few pictures of where I've been over the next few days!
I hope you'll stick with me over the few silent days :) and seeing as I'll leaving you all, here's a picture of where I'll be staying till Friday :)
See you later guys! Hope you all have a great week!