Hello my dears, how are you all this evening? Good I hope!
Let's get down to business, I wasn't too enthralled with the 'New In' sections this week but I still managed to find 6 things that I like rather a large amount. Can somebody pay me for looking at the Topshop website? That would be lovely.
1. Ice Cream Print Shorts: Topshop £30 // 2. Open Pearl Ring: Topshop £7.50 // 3. Co-ord Floral Blazer: Topshop £65 // 4. Parisian Polka Dot Print Blouse: New Look £14.99 // 5. Scallop Waist Detail Short: Miss Selfridge £32 // 6. Cream Raffia Lady Bag: Dorothy Perkins £29.50
1. I love how fun these shorts are, very me and perfect for the summer period and I don't think £30 is too extortionate :)
2. I love the simplicity of this ring, but how it's quite different as well. Plus, I ADORE pearls, I used to try and steal my mum's pearl necklace when I was little, oops!
3. I only own one blazer, but I love how they can dress up any outfit and this one is very summery and would be lovely on the days where it's too cold for a cardigan but too hot for a coat. I hope we have a few of those days soon.
4. I have to admit, the picture of this isn't very good but I saw this in store today and it was the only thing that really caught my eye. The coral/pink colour is dead on and I love polka dots to death :)
5. As you can pretty much tell, I like coral/pink on white and I really like the look of these shorts but I don't think I could afford both of the shorts and I don't know which ones I like more. Help?!
6. If you saw my last wishlist, I posted a lovely bag from Marks & Spencer, but I saw this one as well and I really cannot make a decision. Both are simple every day colour, both are big enough to be everyday and both look absolutely fantastic. I really don't know. Help me again?
What do you think of my choices? What's your favourite piece?