Good evening my dears!
Time for another wishlist which is really not good for my well being seeing as I can't actually go and buy anything, boo hiss! Seriously though, HOW EXPENSIVE ARE GLASSES?! I had an eye test today and it turns out I need glasses for close study, computer work and reading but the only glasses we could find that suited my apparently tiny face were £99 on top of the £10 eye test. £109!! Oh well, I'm sure they'll help me seeing as I'm already beginning to feel a headache come on!
Anyway, do you want to see my picks? Of course you do!
1. Latin tank by Tee and Cake: Topshop £20 // 2. Cat ring: Topshop £8.50 // 3. Orange Aztec vest: River Island £8 // 4. Flat fox gold ring: Dorothy Perkins £5 // 5. Light coral tassel cross body bag: River Island £25 // 6. Coral swallow print top: Dorothy Perkins £12
1. Ever since watching Gilmore Girls, I've had a love for Latin phrases and I thought this simple tank was lovely for a effortless outfit which looks like a lot of effort has gone in. I'd team this up with pearls and a skirt, grunge meets pretty :)
2. How cute is this ring?! Ever since getting a cat I have been obsessed with cat prints and this ring is no different but I think £8.50 is a little steep so I'll probably love from afar with this one :(
3. I think I might have to go and find this vest because I think it'd be a perfect summer addition to my wardrobe. It's simple but on trend and with be great teamed up with a pair of denim shorts when I get my bum to Greece.
4. What is it with me and animal print, I really think I'm obsessed! This fox ring is just so cute and I don't think £5 is too bad a price either. If I see it in Manchester tomorrow, I think it's a sign ;)
5. Coral is definitely one of my favourite colours, a perfect summer shade that instantly brightens an outfit, and your mood and this lovely bag definitely brightens my mood. I think it's a lovely size just for the essentials and would look great with the Aztec vest and denim short combo on holiday!
6. Another coral item, can you believe it?! With an animal print?!?! I bet you can't believe it at all. Is it me or does a scallop edge to anything make it look that little bit classier, I think it does. I just love this top and you could team it up with pretty much anything, how versatile!
What do you guys think of my choices? What's your favourite item on my list?