Good evening my lovely followers. Hope you've enjoyed the sunshine! I've been stuck in work for the majority of it but I'm not complaining, I'm lucky to have found a job in this climate, and I absolutely love it! Something completely different to I have ever done before and the perks are utterly fantastic. I love the people I work with so the heat and my painful tootsies are totally worth it :)
Anyway, to my wishlist. There were so many items I absolutely fell in love with this week so these were my top choices:
1. Lace Shirt Dress by Coco's Fortune: Topshop £45 // 2. Bright Block Colour Satchel: New Look £19.99 // 3. Shell Pink Peter Pan Collar Bird Top: New Look £19.99 // 4. Spike and Pearl Collar: Dorothy Perkins £10 // 5. Interlocking Hearts Necklace: Topshop NO PRICE FOUND // 6. Black Print Ankle Grazer Skinny Jeans: River Island £40 // 7. Fierce Pink Skull Sandal: Miss Selfridge £28 // 8. Orange Striped Bird Print Tea Dress: New Look £27.99
1. Now, the £45 price tag might be scaring me a lot but I can't not love this. It's so summery and so pretty, something I would constantly wear and as one of my best friends say, each wear = £1. So if I wear it over 45 times, totally worth it ;)
2. The size, the price, the look = utterly perfect. I like to stand out a little and I think this satchel would be brilliant for this, and we all know neon is rather in right now.
3. I love anything with a bird print and this peter pan collar top is so pretty. I like the little bird cages and the cherry blossoms all over.
4. I've been seeing necklaces like this all over the blogging world and love them so much but I thought they were a bit to 'grrrr' for me but then I came across this one. I think the pearls makes it slightly more feminine, much more me :)
5. Now, when I made this wishlist a couple of days ago this lovely dainty necklace had a price so now I'm going have to go hunting in stores for this because it's just so pretty.
6. I need to dive into the ankle grazer community and I think these ones from River Island are brilliant. The pops of colour are lovely and I really enjoy the print.
7. Okay, I think I have actually fallen in love with these sandals and I will definitely be buying these as soon as possible. They will be perfect for my holiday and I just want them ;D
8. Again with the bird print, and it's a little orange! I love orange :D I think the bird print is dainty and pretty. Utterly lovely for the upcoming summer months and my holiday :)
I hope you've enjoyed my picks this week!
Would you buy any of these? What's your favourite item?