Good evening my dears!
I am very sorry about the delay on posting this but I started my new job on Tuesday and I've been adjusting to having a jam-packed day again (even uni wasn't this busy!)
So anyway, here is my 'Day before' Wednesday Wishlist - the Jubilee edition!
1. Jubilee Corgi Ankle Socks: Topshop £3.50 // 2. House of Holland Union Jack Tights: New Look £14.99 // 3. Off white London Fog T-shirt: Dorothy Perkins £16 // 4. White Leopard Union Jack Print Tank: River Island £18 // 5. Irregular Choice Cortesan Patty Floral High Heels: Schuh £65 // 6. Brown Union Jack Watch: River Island £15 // 7. Britannia Skull Box Clutch: Alexander McQueen £845
1. I have a thing for cute socks, and the corgis on these are super cute. I might actually have to to find £3.50 to get these. I just can't get them out of my head and very British.
2. These tights are very out there and I'd have no idea how to wear them, but I just love them but I do think the price is pretty steep!
3. When I saw this I really liked photo of foggy London on it, very simple and would look great with jeans. Simple, classy and easy :)
4. I love animal print but I don't actually have any items in my wardrobe and I loved how this tank incorporated the union jack and the very stylish leopard print. Perfect for the summer.
5. Irregular Choice has been a love of mine for a very long time and I adore the pair I currently own. This pair I LOVE because of the pastel colours and girliness of them, very me :)
6. Okay, I have fallen in love with this baby. I love the tan of the band and the clock face is lovely. I like that the Union Jack is faded and not bright, adds to the vintage look.
7. Do I really need to say anything about this? So much love for this clutch that if I actually owned it, it probably would never leave the house.