This is my first wishlist for 'The Art of Turning Pages' and seeing as I get my Graze boxes on Wednesday and want to do a post for them, I'm now renaming this one 'Day before Wednesday Wishlist.' Original, I know.
1. Sleeveless Tapestry Denim Shirt: Topshop £35.00 // 2. Scrabble Magnets: Topshop £8.00 // 3. Cut Out Peep Toe Wedge: New Look £24.99 // 4. Blue Spot Lattice Strap Playsuit: New Look £24.99 // 5. Fleur Nude Side Bow Sandal: Miss Selfridge £22.00 // 6. Pastel Bead Collar: Dorothy Perkins £12.50 // 7. Floral Cut Out Bowler Bag: New Look £19.99 // 8. Froggy Ring: Top Shop £8.50
1. I absolutely adore this denim shirt, the detailing on the back and over the shoulders is lovely and it'd be perfect for the summer. Help though guys, what would you wear this with? Is Jessie J right when she said you can't trust anybody who wears denim on denim?!
2. Oh my goodness, I NEED these in my life. I don't even have my own fridge but they will be on it when I am lucky to have my own home!
3. I tried these wedges on in store when waiting for a friend and they look so cute on and I can't get them out of my head. I don't really have a pair of plain black heels/wedges and I really think they would be a perfect addition to my shoe collection!
4. I saw this at the same time as the wedges and instantly fell in love. Perfect for your summer holiday or pretty underneath a denim jacket and flats for a cute day look. I neeeeeed this!
5. Okay, I know I've said this a lot now but I need these as well. I have a summer holiday in September and I think these little flat will be perfect for the day and night. These will be a holiday staple of mine.
6. Okay, I'm going to admit, I literally have no idea how to wear one of these but when I saw it I wanted to learn. The pastel colours are so pretty and perfect for the summer.
7. I'm a sucker for a handbag, like most of us ladies and this one was no exception. I love the floral detail a lot and the colour of the bag means it will go with anything and big enough to use as a day bag. I will be investing in this beauty, if I can find it.
8. I LOVE frogs, just love them so when I saw this on the Topshop website, I did a little squeal, it's just so crazy cute! And I need to add to my ring collection, I only have 3 not including the engagement ring! :(
So, that was my first wishlist. And I literally can't not have every single piece on it. I hope you liked my ramblings!
Any items you like on my list?
Lots of love,